" TEACHERS " A Poem by Kunle Awojobi




What song is good enough?
To sing for TEACHERS
In a day like this
What adjective is concise ?
To qualify TEACHERS ?
In a remarkable day like this
What object is good enough ?
To show appreciation to teachers in a day like this
TEACHERS are great
While others treat files
You mould lives
I DOFF my cap for you all
TEACHERS are great !

Teachers are eclectic
Call them "Doctors"
Yes, they are
Call them "preachers"
Yes, they are
Call them " Counsellors"
Yes, they are
Call them "Compass"
Yes, they are
Call them "Seers"
Yes, they are
Call them "leaders"
Yes, they are
In fact, and in fact
They are everything in many things
KUDOS to you all

Kudos to all teachers
You taught me many things
Through you
I was able to write my name
Through your efforts
I speak foreign language
Through you
I was able to discern letters
You taught me
How to think
You instilled discipline into my life
You turned my life around
What can I do ?
That will commensurate your love and efforts
The LORD will pay you back
To all TEACHERS of the world
I say happy world teachers' day
I will exercise remain grateful
Keep shining
Your light has come
MOTHER of all professions
Happy world TEACHERS' day
Many happy returns of the day
CHEERS ! I LOVE YOU ALL
( Kunle Awojobi)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Borikansunwon Reveals 5klm Roads to be Constructed in Kajola Local Government

Ojedokun finally Dumps ADC, leads his group to PDP in Kajola LG

OJELEYE COMMENDS SENATOR BUHARI ON CONSTITUENCY PROJECTS